April 24, 2010

April 24, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

LOVE IS.....




“[Love in marriage] is deep, inclusive, comprehensive. It is not like that association of the world which is misnamed love, but which is mostly physical attraction. When marriage is based on this only, the parties soon tire of one another.… 

It is faith and confidence in, and understanding of, one another. It is a total partnership. It is companionship with common ideals and standards. It is unselfishness toward and sacrifice for one another. 

 It is vast, all-inclusive, and limitless. This kind of love never tires or wanes. It lives on through sickness and sorrow, through prosperity and privation, through accomplishment and disappointment, through time and eternity” (Faith Precedes the Miracle [1972], 130–31).

1 comment:

  1. umm I love this and I love you guys!! I'm so excited for you both!! And I'm totally adding you to my favorites on my blog haha hope thats ok!

    ReplyDelete